Gobble Gobble

T'is the day before Turkey day, oh how time flies! Although we will be spending time with my family tomorrow, there will be none of the traditional Thanksgiving food items on our menu. We will be having Chinese food, in a restaurant no less. Justin and I promised ourselves that next year we'll have a real Thanksgiving meal in our house, that is assuming that we'll be homeowners by then. I am not sure if I have the stamina to continue looking for a house for another 10 months. I am especially looking forward to getting away for Christmas and getting some much needed R and R.

I have been diligently looking at interior design blogs for renovation ideas and inspirations, because we might be getting an old Victorian duplex in the near future and it's a major fixer-upper. I've noticed that the color grey is being used a lot for interior walls and kitchen cabinets. I guess grey is considered a neutral color. So depending on which shade and the saturation of grey being used, it could create varying soothing and dramatic effects. I think I prefer the lighter shades of grey over the darker, cooler greys.

Here are some examples.
1. Modern rustic bathroom
2. Retro rustic kitchen
3. Retro modern bedroom
4. Updated vintage bathroom
5. Chic London flat from decorpad
6. Industrial kitchen with vintage charm




Comments

Popular Posts